Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2008

Things aren't going well

The smackdown stole is never going to be finished - it's conspiring against me.

Last night I had to start again as I managed, not only to pull off the stitches from the needle but also managed to lose about 100 of the little blighters. Okay I know there are only 75 on the pattern but I thought that I should really start again. Grrrhhh!!!

Oh and I know that I said that I wouldn't have more than 25 things in my Ravelry queue but I have just added Fetching as my friend Sarah wants a pair so she can take photos without freezing her hands. I've already got the yarn in my stash so it'll just be a quick project once I have finished the socks for smackdown. Perhaps they will be a bus project (until Hat Attack starts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think