Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Death is coming

But it's not all doom and gloom - my assasin for the Smackdown Scarf event has been in touch and I am on my way out. She did say that it might be a couple of weeks so I might get my grubby hands on another scarf before I die but since that one will also likely to be coming from overseas I think in reality that I'll die with just the one scarf kill to my name.

In a way that's a good thing and it will give me time to concentrate on other knitting project. I'm having a crack at Hat Attack this year. I don't tend to knit hats very often (if at all unless is is for a battle) but like the idea so will give it a go. I also want to get some of my old sleeping WIPs sorted out, and then there is the xmas knitting to sort too. I think that I am going to knit a few presents this year but I am making no promises as I get side tracked so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think