Pages

Saturday 16 January 2010

Sock Blanket update

Here's the weekly update on my Scraps Sock Yarn Blanket. I know that I only posted about this a couple of days ago but am trying to get back on track with posting about my progress up to a Friday.

The blanket now has 46 squares. Most of the yarns I used this week I have used previously but the oddments I have now includes the remains of Martyn's socks so it's a bit more reddy.

Here the colours I used this week


On my other sock project, I have been a bit lax and only added another couple of rows to them, but this week has been busy as it was my birthday on Wednesday, I was out Thursday and Friday and I am now trying to catch up on just about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think