Pages

Monday 20 July 2009

On the Plinth

I am going to be standing on the plinth in Trafalgar Square, London for a whole hour on Tuesday 21st July from 6am. It's part of an work of public art called One and Other by Antony Gormley - the man behind the Angel of the North, Another Place and Field. He plans to fill the plinth for 100 days with members of the public who are being chosen randomly from all parts of the UK. Those overseas can apply too but since you cannot choose when you get to go on to it you do kind of have to know where you might be in the next couple of months.

I've been trying to come up with a fab thing to do but since I do not have a cause to sell or anything to promote I shall probably just do some knitting and have a look around.

I'm kind of excited as it's a big project but made of individuals so it has that unconnected element too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think