Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2009

And another one goes

This is my Garter Goth Jacket - it's a large child size. I had worked out how to up size the pattern from the original design and started, then realised that I did not have a recipient for it but thought that I'd carry on just in case.
From GlamGirl Knits

It sat, or rather flumped in the WIPs bag for a while. I took the needle to use for another project and I suppose at that point I should have known that this was a goner. Still I did nothing. today I was hunting through the bag to find another WIP to finish off and made the decision to frog it and be free from it forever.

It put up a fight, the yarn is that slightly fluffy stuff that catches on the ends of the rows,and I had to break it 3 times but I finally managed to wrangle it.
From GlamGirl Knits

I like the way that it stripes so will re-use it on another project - I was thinking that Hanne from Knitty might do very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think