Pages

Friday 17 July 2009

Busy Doing Nothing

Working the whole day through,
Trying to find lots of things not to do

Oh where has the past month gone? I was made redundant 6 weeks ago and I still haven't really done anything. I potter in the garden. I fill in job applications and I pretend to be really busy. But in reality I am just sitting here, perving the internet and doing very little. I should try harder to do something.

Well, that's a bit of a fib, I have been doing a few things. I have finished off a couple more small projects for the WIPs Wrestlemania. So far my total stands at sewing on the handles of a bag, finishing a pair of socks, performing surgery on a bear/mole/peanut/potato creature (don't ask it just gets messy) and finishing off a crochet octopus. I have also made great strides on my Cathode sweater and have finished the body and the ribbing and have just, this very night, started on the sleeves. I also did a bit of tidying up and found a couple more projects to add to the ever growing pile of WIPs. I have also reached a decision about my Topsecret sweater that has been languishing since November 2007 - it's going to be unravelled and I shall use the yarn for something else. I'll never wear it even if I were to finish so better that I make something I'd want to wear. So I have knitting successes to boast about, it's just the rest of things that is a bit poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think