Pages

Monday 1 December 2008

Day of the Dead Round 2

I'm kind of excited as I will hopefully be able to start the 2nd round of the Day of the Dead socks today. I received the SIPs from knit-frog-knit over a week ago but because of Thanksgiving I wasn't given a new target. The organiser asked that socks were not worked on so I put them to one side but have been itching to start. Knit-frog-knit had some problems and didn't manage to get very far. She managed the cuffs and a few centimeters on each one so I have also a complete pair to knit. But the yarn is a lovely rainbow Lorna's Laces Shepherd Socks which feels like a dream - I just hope that it's lovely to work with.

I even brought to SIPs to work in case I get the email with my new target whilst at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think