Pages

Monday 8 December 2008

UK Swap Winter Warmers Questionnaire

Handmade Item Swap
What kind of items are you interested in receiving?
Oh I really don’t mind but I’m not a great fan of hats or scarves – I have long hiar so hats don’t really work and I always seem to lose scarves. If you fancy knocking up a pair of socks then I’m a 7.5. And if gloves and mitts are your thing then I’m a medium to large.
Do you knit, crochet, or both?
I’m a knitter only – although I have been trying to teach myself to crochet with little apparent success.
What is your favourite colour?
Green and rich blue - oh that’s 2 so I may as well go for the whole hog and say just about all of them
What is your least favourite colour?
Browns and beiges and pastels and neons.
What’s your style? (elegant, traditional, glamorous, girly, natural, sporty, outgoing, etc.)
I hope glamorous and elegant but proably more often it falls into being chaotic and scruffy
Do you have a favourite type of fibre or brand of yarn?
Not really. I have a range of stuff in my stash from beautiful alpaca and cashmere silk to some of the better acrylics.
Do you have a least favourite type of yarn?
Like many I’m not a fan of that plastic acrylic stuff – the type that squeaks when your working with it.
Do you do any other crafts?
I dabble in dress making and that type of sewing and that’s about it.
Are there any knitting accessories you are interested in receiving?
Anything will be gladly received but I and not after any particular things
What do you like to eat?
Everything – although I have been going off chocolate (I must be ill) and now prefer savoury to sweet things. But I’ll give anything a go.
Any allergies/preferences (fiber-wise or treat-wise)?
No allergies that I have found so far
Anything we missed that you’d like your partner to know?
Not that I can think of – I think that I’m easy to please and am really looking forward to the swap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think