Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2008

Things not going well

Managed to get a couple of boxes sorted and now have over 100 things sitting on Turbo Lister waiting to be released onto ebay but I have run out of steam. The task is too enormous, there is too much junk and I'm afraid to just throw it away incase I throw away something important or valuable.

I relised that there is a school of thought that says that if you haven't seen it in a few years then you can safely get rid of it but I do not subscribe to that. If you haven't seen it for a few years then it's probably been buried and is deparately trying to be noticed. To throw it away on the moment of it seeing the light again is just too cruel.

Well I shall see what I can get done in the next few days but it isn't going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think