Pages

Thursday 23 October 2008

Trapped by knitting

AAAAGGGRRRHHHH

I have got too many things on the go, in the fire and I'm adding far too many string to my whatsit. Why can I not just slow down and STOP adding new project to my even expanding list of things I want to do?

I bought a ball of yarn yesterday (even thought I said that I was not going to BUY any more) so that I could swatch for the lovely Snow White by Ysolda Teague. When am I going to find time to knit my way through that. It's a lovely pattern with a darling neckline but I have to stop.

My list, off the top of my head without looking at my ravely WIP list is:
Orange Boheme - I had to frog it back a way and then found something else to interest me
Helena - needs the sleeves but I forgot what needle I used but now I have remembered so it shouldn't take that long to sort
Pinky Socks - can't be bothered as I don't like the colour and I know that they are not for me but still can't be bothered
My lovely Lizard Ridge blanket - I've done 2 squares but have limited myself as the yarn is a bit pricey
Baby Jacket - again just the sleeves really and the sewing up
Smackdown Stole - my poor target must be wondering what has happened with this one. I kept thinking that I was going to come home and find a lovely stole waiting for me and then I wouldn't have to finish it but so far no luck.

That's the list then (I think) and that doesn't include all those that I have hibernating in various parts of the house. Someone please slap me if I start anymore without getting rid of at least 2 of these beauties. That way I will at least be working my way through them, slowly granted but at least I will be on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think