Pages

Thursday 2 October 2008

OOOhhhh

Well it seems that I am the last knitter standing from the UK and Canadian competitors in Summer Yarn Smackdown. I am waiting for SIPs to be shipped from Canada and then I am not sure what is going to happen. I have emailed the organisors and shall wait until she gets back in touch but I'm really quite excited by it all.

Like many of these knitting competitions, it's generally a matter of luck whether you stay in or not. I managed to get 5 kills in Sock Wars III but only because I have two flakey assasins which gave me plenty of time to crack on with the socks. This time with Hat Attack I have made my initial kill (in Canada) but my assasin is in the UK so it's likely that I shall be killed by her hat before getting another one cracked off. No matter though - it's all just for fun.

But anyway . . . the Summer Yarn Smackdown final battle thingy could be fun and who knows I might even end up winning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think