Pages

Sunday 19 October 2008

Day of the Dead - Sock Wars

Well I have registered for a new knitting battle - Day of the Dead. It is being run as a sort of test for Sock Wars 4 and Helen Waittes is looking for 100 test knitters to see if the new system works.

The last Sock Wars had quite a few problems but and this is a way to try and avoid flakes and missing SIPs and all the other hassles that go along with this type of thing. Instead of having a round robin killing spree each knitter is drawn against another in a head to head battle and once they have socked their opponent they are given another name. well that's my understanding of the rules. Anyway I have signed up and on November 1st I start knitting socks again.

Wish me luck ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think