Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Marvellous May Day 1

Exercise
C25K Week 6 Day 3.  5 minutes of walking then 15 minutes of running, 3 minutes of walking then 10 minutes of running ending with a 5 minute cool down.

Distance: 2.99 miles (although I think that my GPS could have been kinder and topped it up to 3).

The run went well for the first block but I did have to walk for 2 lots of 50 paces in the second block. No big deal but it's weird that I can run (slowly) for 15 minutes but then have problems. I suppose that it's all to do with stamina but also because I get a bit bored. Might have to start listening to music to keep focussed.

Food
Breakfast - Eggs. Thrown in a pan and mash. Kind of like an omelette but with far less finesse
Lunch - Slices of ham and some beef jerky
Dinner - Sausages with fruit to follow


Not the best of days but now I have a fridge of lovely food and a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think