Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2009

The great pattern destash . . .

. . . has started

I will be trying to list at least 10 of my collection of knitting patterns on ebay everyday. At the moment I also have a load of postcards and some other bits and bobs.

Have a looky see here and grab yourself a bargain.

I know this is complete and utter self promotion but this is a blog, which does rank as being one the most self obsessed activities that a person can carry out so I think that I am entitled to a bit of "BUY IT NOW BEFORE I RUN OUT OF MONEY AND HAVE TO SPEND MY OLD AGE EATING CARDBOARD AND GRAVY" pleading should be just fine.

So here is the link to your knitting pattern happiness and a few other things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think