Pages

Friday 22 May 2009

Feeling better

Whoa - that last post was far too depressing for words so I am just going to do what I have been doing all of my life with depression and just sweep it to one side but will quickly say that the past week has been horrible and I have felt very very bad.

However, things are far more perky now and I have manage to get a handle on what is happening and am feeling much better. Really, the ostrich impression is a great trick but then what ever the problem is, mugs you later on so probably better to deal with it straight away.

Any-way, this past week I have been knitting socks for Sock Wars, have started a version of Shelley Kang's Blankie, have started another blanket and have actually started on sorting out my stash. Yes, I know, I always say that I should/have/will sort out my stash but I have actually started. I have got most of it in one place. It is now sorted into lace, 4 ply, double knit, aran and chunky weights. Now I need to get some boxes to put it in (I do so love Poundland). As they go into the boxes I'll start photographing them properly and then get the snaps onto Ravelry.

I've also realised that I have random bits of yarn that I no longer want or need so am going to wait until I have everything sorted and then get rid of the excess. Most of it is odd balls of acrylic and a little bit of fun fur type stuff so I should not miss it. I might knit up some things for charity but I never seem to have the time.

I have also been trying to organise a Knit in Public event for Sheffield and will keep you posted once I know what is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think