Pages

Sunday 19 April 2009

My Artfire Studio is open

Well i have finally managed to get my act together and have finally got some things into my Artfire studio.

So far all I have is a few vintage sewing patterns and a couple of pieces of vintage clothing but I shall be adding more sewing patterns, old postcards, old photographs and my dear but underused collection of vintage and retro knitting patterns.

To give you a sneak preview of the patterns I have this many Paton and Baldwin patterns ranging from the 1930s through the the early 1970s
From GlamGirl Knits


There are over 500 there and I have at least 2000 patterns to find new homes for, so please check back into the studio at regular intervals and I might just have the thing you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think