Pages

Sunday 28 June 2009

Onwards

I am sorry that I have been missing in action recently. Nothing terrible happened but I just didn't have much enthusiasm for things. Been tinkering and sort of knitting and all those things that I'm really good at that mean I don't actually have to do any work of any kind. I'm bored with that now though, so have decided that this is the week when it all will change.

I'm planning on finally getting a website sorted out for selling my vintage and retro knitting patterns. I had a look around, asked a few people, read a couple of reviews and have come up with Mr Site as the most likely candidate. I like them as they offer a hosting plan, there is blog space and I can upgrade the site if it becomes super poplar and I need more space. Everything seems nice and simple and simple will be best for me as I am so easily distracted.

I'm just working out what colour schemes I fancy and how I want the menus to work and I will also have a mountain of scanning which I'm not really looking forward to but needs to be done. I also have to think about the pricing structure and what the postage costs will be too.

I don't have the cash at the moment to buy the package but I should get my redundancy money through by Tuesday so hopefully will be online by next weekend with a taster of what the whole site will look like.

1 comment:

  1. this is great, can't wait to see some of the wonderful patterns - not that I can sew, I just like the illustrations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think