Pages

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Back to Work

Today is the first day back for the new year. I did work over the holidays but that was the old year, not this brand spanking new fabulous year so everything is that much better.

I'm currently writing up a report on a great site in Boston (Lincs) and looking out on a snow covered car park. I hope it's not going to stay too cold as I am back on site tomorrow and really would like to be warmer but it's very pretty too. I have brought along my knitting, let's face it, I hardly go anywhere with out something on the pins. This time I have my A Sock and I have the Wings of an Angel sweater test knit that I have been doing over the past few weeks. I meant to write more about it but somehow haven't managed to get round to it just yet. Will do soon though.

I should have it finished tomorrow so I'm hoping that I can have the snaps up and ready for the designer so she can see what a fab design it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think