Pages

Saturday 25 December 2010

Happy Christmas and hello again

Wow it's been a huge great while since I did this last. But the past couple of months have been busy and fraught and fun and many other things in between.

Firstly I am now employed again. Yay for getting a job. Well yay for my lovely friend Jan for hassling a company enough in to wear them down and they have given me the job. I'm back to being an archaeologist, this time working in Lincoln and supposedly employed to write reports but so far have spent much of the time on site doing watching briefs (this is a weird term for non-archaeologists but it basically means watching groundworks being dug and then cleaning things up to see if there's any archaeology).

It's been freezing here in the UK with temperatures well below the norm so standing out on site in minus 9 has been interesting in itself but I have realised that I do love archaeology and I get a buzz from it so will try to not mess up and get on with the job in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think