Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Bad me! Spank me!

Yeah, I know, it's been a while blah, blah, blah and the usually excuses that I make about my appalling lack of blogging. But this time I have a good reason, well reasons. My lovely man moved in so now we are a cohabiting partnership (doesn't that just sound so romantic?) and I have been way too distracted by roller derby things and I have found joy in my sewing machine again amd that's about it.

I have hardly knitted anything except for a few hats that we sold at the Sheffield Steels Roller Girls bout against Newcastle on Saturday and I have made a few half arsed attempts to finish stuff off but that doesn't seem to be happening just yet.

On the plus side I have done more sewing and I am thinking of getting my act together to actually start making a range of roller derby inspired clothes and nick nacks but first I need to tidy up my house, sorry that should be OUR house. Now there's 2 of us there twice as much stuff and somehow just not enough space. So you know what that means? Yep, ebay extravagance time. Must start listing things and seeing if that makes a dent in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to have a little look at my blog - don't be shy, tell me what you think